Friday, September 20, 2013

September 21


The possibility that we overlooked something like complementariness “spooky action at a distance” as Einstein called it, was troubling to the future of the technology and it troubled me.  One thing I’m wondering about would be the effect of cloning me, to see how far the effects might go – would a clone of me become instantly catatonic?  Would I become catatonic?  If I did, would non-nano Mark recover?  Would a clone of me be just like non nano Mark?  Probably not to the latter question because that clone wouldn’t be a identical non nano Mark because events had occurred and time had passed to make me different enough so that my clone would be different enough from non nano mark so that those two couldn’t be the same – couldn’t both be identical complimentary copies of me. 

What about reusing the original mold – to make another clone of non nano mark – a duplicate of me as of the moment I came out?  But the problem with that might be seemed to be that such a second nano copy of Mark would provide a second pairing of complimentary particles.   Mark to me, and then Mark to the new guy.  That might mess up Mark’s and my pairing, I don’t think a three way pairing is even possible.  So I really didn’t want to go there – who knew what might happen if we tried.  Three subatomic particles joined together as complimentary…it would be too risky.

This was getting to be a little too much.  Send in the clones. Ha.  I had to lay down and close my eyes for a few. 

And I opened them because I suddenly realized the why, the why of both the problem we were having and the only possible answer to the problem.  Time to get to work.  I had the rest of today and tomorrow to conform before the team met again.

No comments:

Post a Comment